The PREDATOR is the ultimate fly rod for big flies, heavy lines, and aggressive-fighting fish. Great crossover rod for salt and fresh water, and a lot of kiwi anglers have found it a perfect tool for rivers like the Tongariro. It features a powerful, intuitive fast action that commands enough power to combat big gamefish and pick up and cast today's heavy lines and massive flies.
Its action is designed to perform in both freshwater and saltwater scenarios, and all components are saltwater-ready. The PREDATOR family encompasses models ranging from spooky-bonefish duty 5-weights to tarpon-ready 12 weights.
- Intuitive fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Includes species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- New 12, 14, and 16-weight Bluewater models available
- Limited Lifetime warranty