The PREDATOR is the ultimate fly rod for big flies, heavy lines, and aggressive-fighting fish. It features a powerful, intuitive fast action that commands enough power to combat big game fish and pick up and cast today's heavy lines and massive flies. Its action is designed to perform in both freshwater and saltwater scenarios, and all components are saltwater-ready. The PREDATOR family encompasses models ranging from spooky-bonefish duty 5-weights to tarpon-ready 12 weights, and up to 16wt to tame anything that swims in the ocean. The PREDATOR is also offered in unique specialty models like a 7'10" 8-weight and dedicated PIKE and MUSKY models with extended fighting butts for boat side figure-eights.
We now offer the 890-4, 990-4, and 1090-4 in our SEA SPRAY color application, in which no two rods have the same pattern. The SEA SPRAY color blends the blank into a saltwater setting and helps reduce rod flash. The fish will never know you’re there.
- Intuitive FAST ACTION
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Includes species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- 12, 14, and 16-weight Bluewater models available
- New SEA SPRAY color in 8, 9, and 10 weight models
- Lifetime warranty
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/198884082" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>