The very best flats line on the market— perfect for bones, perms and poons, featuring a clear, 15ft intermediate tip. Built with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance.
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low-stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- 15ft clear intermediate tip for stealth
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
- Easy annealing, low-memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provide perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market. This line is a full floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip, which is the perfect choice for deeper flats, windy days, and for fishing on the edge of drop offs.